These high-powered mobile radios connect you completely without compromise. With special enhancements and innovative features, you’re free to achieve more — especially in the loudest environments. With Intelligent Audio and noise-canceling that knocks out background noise, your crews can hear and be heard clearly wherever they work. With integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, amped-up audio, enhanced GPS and intuitive accessories, including a specialized connector for lights, horns and security sensors, the XPR 5000e Series has everything you need to drive business further.
Motorola XPR 5550e UHF 2
- Integrated Wi-Fi®
- Over-the-Air Software Updates
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Indoor Location Tracking
Motorola XPR 5550e Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Large, Full-color Display: Enhanced 4-line display features a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Day/night Display Mode: Day mode displays improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight, while night mode makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
Bluetooth Data: Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.
- Text Messaging: Send update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio: Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications.
- Emergency Button: Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.